Monday 2 February 2015

SEE THIS BEFORE YOU CLAIM I DIDN'T TELL YOU ON TIME- ONYEKABA CHIOMA ROSEMARY

  
If you like, tell me that GEJ did not complete his Ph.D atleast He went to  school and even got to the level of studying for a Ph.D,
I will still vote for GEJ,
Tell me that GEJ is weak atleast him no dey sick like some people.lol
I will still vote for GEJ,
Tell me that GEJ stole our money atleast him better pass some people wey chop cover up with PTF
I will still vote for GEJ,
Tell me that GEJ will increase  fuel prize once he is re-elected. At least we dey enjoy the one wey him decrease now. PRIZE no be stable something so fluctuation is allowed. lol
I will still vote for GEJ
Tell me that with Jonathan Nigeria would be a war zone
I will still vote for GEJ
Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save your time, and leave me alone,its time we had more transformation. VOTE PDP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment